This job has expired or is no longer available.
Please use the jobs search form in the left column of this page.
*Dutch Agents needed in the sunny Malta!*
New year... new life?
MGI is a leading global expert in multilingual contact centre recruitment. We are now looking for a talented Dutch Customer Service Representative to join an international team.
Culture, good weather, charming streets, gastronomy… You will find anything you need at this place. Wherever you go, the scenery and architecture of the islands will provide you with a spectacular backdrop. Its colour is surprising, the stones of honey colour contrast with the intense blue of the Mediterranean.
Who is our client?
The hiring company is a market leader in managing user generated content and creating online trust. Its clients are leading online companies in classifieds, dating, social networking, media, and games, for whom safety and consumer trust is crucial.
This company shares the view that a cleaner and safer Internet leads to satisfied users and more prosperous businesses. Their mission is to contribute to this by partnering with online companies and helping them deliver a safe and positive user experience.
Your main tasks:
• Handling incoming calls and emails with quality and efficiency
• Gathering insights by documenting user feedback and complaints
• Work accurately with eye for details while keeping efficiency
• Maintain good knowledge of publication rules and awareness of the respective market
• Collaborate with other team members
• Provide feedback to managers on trends, most common end-user mistakes, most common end user
questions asked, possible improvements of rules and back office system
• Excellent problem solving skills and strong customer-oriented attitude
• Excellent verbal, writing and interpersonal communication skills
• Fluent in Dutch (written and spoken) and knowledge of English
• Open, positive and empathetic personality
• Speaking on a phone using clear and professional language and using appropriate etiquette
• Manage time efficiently to meet deadlines required
This role represents a stimulating and rewarding challenge in a fast-moving and growing international organization in which you, along with friendly and professional colleagues, have the chance to influence and contribute to the company’s development. Relocation package, private health insurance, free water and coffee in the office and a shuttle service after the evening shift are provided.
Do you have any friend who could be suitable for this position? You can send us her/his CV, and if the application is successful you can get 150 Euro.
Still thinking? We are waiting for you!