This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Dutch Contact Centre Agent
People and Co
-Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English?
-Are you business oriented and customer-focused?
-Are you able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision?
Our client values their employees and strives to continuously invest in their workforce. The environment is dynamic and offers challenging yet exciting opportunities for growth and development. They are always on the lookout for new talent to further complement their teams.
The Dutch-speaking Contact Centre Officer will be employed on a temporary basis to provide all necessary support throughout the migration of the Banks new online banking and trading platforms.Â
This vacancy is being issued with a possibility of a definite or indefinite contract.
The Dutch Contact Centre Officer will be responsible for:
- Onboarding new customers by requesting and checking relevant documentation, performing basic AML and KYC due diligence, setting up new accounts and keeping applicants informed of the status
- Answering incoming calls and responding to customer emails and secure messages
- Handling customer inquiries, managing and resolving customer complaints, escalating technical issues and providing customers with products and services information
- Executing client instructions such as payments, trades, migration of investment portfolios, account opening and closure and change in contact details
- Updating customer information, checking customer details and accounts through the Banks systems
- Supporting the Banks marketing and commercial plan by promoting the client's savings and wealth products
- Other duties as may be determined from time to time by the Contact Centre Manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Good attention to detail
- Business-oriented and customer-centric attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Flexibility with regard to tasks and working hours
- Previous experience in a customer service role will be considered as an asset
- Basic knowledge of banking and financial products is desirable
- Health insurance for spouse and children up to 21 years of age
- Life insurance
- End of financial year performance bonus
- Relocation package ¬1000