More from MGI Recruitment
United Kingdom » Belfast
• Answer telephone calls and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers.
• Validate customer service entitlements.
• Provide Hardware and Software Telephone support with a goal to meet set targets consistently.
• Assume responsibility and ownership for all relevant customer queries.
• Escalate calls that cannot be resolved locally, as appropriate.
• Obtain accurate customer details and amend call-handling system when applicable.
• Positively manage internal relationships.
• Contribute positively towards the achievement of performance targets in all aspects of the teams’ activities.
• Use and improve Knowledge Bases through feedback.
• Ensure through team work that all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met consistently.
If you want to evolve in a multicultural and dynamic environment, an incredible opportunity awaits you by becoming a customer advisor in Belfast!
Immerse yourself in some of the most beautiful scenery in Games of Thrones and the historic city of Belfast, birth place of the Titanic!