This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Dutch Customer Service – Relocation to Athens Provided
- Receive customer's telephone calls & provide them assistance
- Determine & provide a good level of relationship with the customers.
- Assists in making reports or charts to schedule
- Attends training sessions and assists in cross training.
- To support customers through phone, e-mail, chatting
- To deal with difficult customers politely and patiently
- To attain new knowledge
- To have an excellent phone manners and maintenance of customer relationship
- Fluent in Dutch/ Native Dutch Speaker
- Fluent English (Proficiency level)
- Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
- Windows, MS Office Suite, Skype, Windows Media Player, Windows Messenger
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team spirit
- Passionate about customer services
- Flight ticket paid upfront
- Collection from the airport upon your arrival in Athens
- Two weeks accommodation
Competitive Salary and Career Progression
- Two additional salaries per year (1 full for Christmas, ½ for Easter and ½ for Summer holidays)
- Performance bonus
- Meal vouchers
- TOP Technology paid training, worth a few thousand Euro
- Free Greek language courses, if you wish to learn a new language
- Public medical insurance
- Discounted food in the company canteen