Dutch Native Speakers - Dyson Customer Service
We are looking for a Dutch and Flemish speakers to join our vibrant and diverse team that provides excellent customer service to owners of some of the most innovative and stylish products in the world. Our client is a world leader in design and engineering who transform every category they enter with radical and iconic reinventions that work, perform and look very different. It's a great account to work on.
Our client is about better ideas and better technologies. For them, it's about finding better ways to work in more new markets and bright new categories. If you thrive on challenge and are excited by change - this could be an exciting career step for you.
We are very close to Sagrada Familia with its safe, fast and convenient transport links whatever time of the day you start or finish work.
What you will do each day:
· Using leading edge diagnostic tools you will help guide our owners in solving problems with their machines.
· Where it's a more serious problem, you will book field engineer visits and arrange to send spare parts to owners for self fix repairs.
· You´ll be on the lookout for opportunities to trade owners up to new and exciting products that are regularly launched into the market. And we will pay you commission on those sales so long as you meet reasonable targets.
· Use a range of tools to interact with owners on email and social media platforms - at the same time developing great skills that will help boost your career as new media becomes more and more common place.
Are you the one we are looking for? Well, if you can tick most of the boxes below, let's talk.
· You're a natural team player - we believe in supporting and developing our people, and we want you to grow with us and help us to grow our business.
· Able to speak, read and write to Mother tongue or equivalent level in Dutch or Flemish.
· Someone who loves to give and receive fantastic customer service - we want you to treat every call or email or social media post as an opportunity to delight our customers.
· You should be reasonably comfortable in English.
· Good keyboard skills and an understanding of MS Office will really help you get up to speed quickly. Even if your skills are a bit rusty, come and talk to us. We are a team that embraces diversity and innovation and people who want to try something new. In return we will give you all the training you will need.
If you meet most of the above criteria, get in touch and let's see if our team is the right place for your next move.
· On Target Earnings of up to €18,000 (€14 500 base gross/year + €3600 bonus on performance gross/year).
· Full time and part time hours to suit our work demands and your life style. We try to accommodate varied working patterns.
· Fantastic training and on the job support. We want you to deliver fantastic customer service so we will invest in helping you to develop the skills needed to do that.
· One of the best working environments in the city - we want you to feel part of our family and even when people leave us for a short time, many of them come back because this is a great place to work.
· Free Spanish and English lessons.