Romania » Brasov
One of the world’s leading outsourcing companies with a presence in over 40 countries worldwide requires a Swedish speaking professional. The location is Brasov, Romania. It is the heart of the historical Transylvania province, and has an excellent reputation as a youthful city with numerous universities, businesses and sights to see! The city is a young, vibrant place with lively caffes, lots of sports activities and a youthful outlook, while at the same time it has a historical background and roots that go back centuries.
What will you do?
• Provide a pleasant customer service experience, via a variety of media channels (phone/email), treating each customer in a courteous manner, greeting them and answering every question pleasantly and efficiently.
• Enter customer details and other information in an accurate and efficient manner to the relevant systems
Whom do we need?
• Danish very fluent and English on an advanced level
• High school degree
• Interested in IT and technologies
• Proactive personality and eager to learn
What do you get?
• Very Attractive Salary (3-4 times the average salary)
• A very attractive relocation package (flight tickets, relocation bonus and 2 weeks accommodation)
• Career Progression (80% of the employees stay for a long term career with the company)
• Multicultural Working Environment
• Private medical insurance
• Performance based variable commission
• Discounts in fitness centres, gyms, wellness and many other perks
If you are interested in this job offer, please get in touch so we can discuss it and one of our recruiters can provide you with more information.
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
If you are not interested in relocating to Cluj, we have Positions available in Brasov too for Dutch speakers!