More from Teleperformance
Portugal » Lisbon
Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 9.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, we are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets.
Teleperformance Portugal was considered seven times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence.
As a dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.
What will your position be?
The Supervisor is a Team Leader for a team of 10 Customer Service Representatives, being responsible for this team’s success and continuous improvement. He/she is responsible for the accomplishment of the internal objectives, motivating his/her team, training and managing them on a day-to-day basis.
• Ensuring the team’s development, monitoring and evaluation;
• Motivating the team;
• Managing the team daily, according to internal policies;
• Ensuring the accomplishment of the Key Performance Indicators;
• Developing action plans for continuous improvement.
• Provide individual coaching to team members on selling, internal communication and coordination, pipeline management and diabetes knowledge;
• Define, manage and implement enhancements to processes and systems to refine the operations;
• Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports. Manage the quality program, conducting quality audits and calibration of quality scoring with leadership team;
• Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
Who are we looking for?
• Native Dutch speaker (mandatory);
• Fluency in English (mandatory);
• 3+ years of experience on Contact Center environment or costumer service (mandatory);
• Experience in managing teams (mandatory)
• Experience in a medical, health related, costumer lifestyle products or life science environment, ideally diabetes (preferred);
• Experience in sales field and Dutch/UK markets knowledge (preferred)
• Dynamic and hands-on personality;
• Leadership skills;
• Ability to make decisions under high levels of stress;
• Great communication skills;
• Availability to work by shifts;
• Availability to travel to USA for 5 weeks (expected time).
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Young, dynamic and multicultural environment;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;*
• Initial flight expenses refund;*
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);*
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
*Only applicable to foreign candidates.
Are You Excellent?