This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
E Commerce Customer Service Agent - Swedish
Our people are the future of our business.
Our employees are passionate about Concentrix’s partnership with this industry leader, their role and the overall success of the company. As part of a multicultural and multilingual team you’ll be working in a fast-paced environment and will need to be able to adapt quickly to the business and customer needs.
Our people are expected and empowered to resolve customer queries and issues in a friendly, helpful and resourceful manner.
Specific duties and responsibilities include
- Providing a high level of professionalism and customer service skills
- Ability to handle and respond to constant inbound phone calls via Telephone and occasional email inquiries in a call centre based environment.
- Research and resolve inquiries verbally, in writing, and on-line.
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude whilst meeting productivity goals.
- Maintain high confidentiality at all times.
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Swedish
- Customer Focus- at least 3-6 months in either an office based or customer facing environment and the ability to function in multiple telephone and email queues covering several product lines
- Specialist Expertise - Proficiency with MS Office, the internet, strong working knowledge of PC based internet and software applications. The ability to learn and adapt to new software
- Responsibility for Results - Ability to work in a customer focused environment with set targets on handling times and customer satisfaction that must be achieved daily, as well as experience in communication with external customers (email & phone)
- Working with others - Demonstrates experience of working in a team based environment supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale
- Proven problem solving skills and experience in delivering practical solutions.
- Effective Communication- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone by utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to the customer along with the ability to communicate effectively via email transmission by utilizing proper grammar and punctuation skills
- Problem Solving – Using investigative skills to find a resolution.
- Planning & Organising - Ability to multi-task, plan and organize.
- Must have passed probation in current role (Internal applicants only)
- High school diploma, bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred
- 3-6 months Call Centre based experience
- Financial background
- Experience in an internet company, financial institution or transaction processor preferred.
Please note: All Successful candidates will be required to go through a criminal record and employment referencing background screening. All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory background checks.
HOURS OF WORK:
40 Hours per week on a rotational shift pattern. Monday to Sunday from 7.00am to 18.00pm
Your operational hours may be subject to change due to operational requirements. The nature of your employment is such that you will work whatever hours may be necessary to fulfil the duties of your post.
Flexibility is important. You may be required to or undertake other duties, within your competence and within reason, to meet fluctuations or priorities in work demands.
This department is open every day of the year except 25th December. On that day, you will be off work.
£7.97per hour - £16,598 per annum gross - OTE £18,998
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
- Pension Scheme.
- Employee discounts scheme.
- Excellent relocation package.
- A fun, dynamic and challenging work environment.
- Professional development opportunities.
- 27 days + 1 day holiday* (rising after 2 years)