[ More from Sitel Portugal ]
Portugal » Lisbon
We are Sitel
Global outsourcing provider of customer experience management helping the largest brands in the world retain and grow their customer base.
We seek people who can build trust with our clients’ customers and lead functional support teams. We look for individuals with exceptional project management talent, subject matter experts in all facets of business operations, and people with leadership talent. We have a People-first culture – our commitment to putting people first improves the satisfaction of our employees and provides a better experience for the customer. From our customer service associates through to our global leaders that support them, everyone is valued.
Our client is a multinational company whose core business focuses on safety, protection, cleaning and facility care within several industries such as healthcare, food, and water treatment.
Based in Lisbon, we are now recruiting a Service Desk Analyst to perform inbound support to the German market by phone, web form, email, and chat. In a service desk environment, the Analyst will deal with:
- Database issues
- Hardware and software support (access, login/password reset, errors and installation procedures)
- Network (new users, resetting users and access control) and troubleshooting
- Answering service desk tickets to authorized users in order to diagnose/resolve requests and review daily information on system’s status
What are we looking for?
- German native speaker (mandatory)
- Strong English skills both spoken and written
- Familiarity with web browsers and VPN issues
- Experience with Windows based applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical certificates or bachelor degree in Information Technology
- Customer care experience
- Helpdesk, service desk or troubleshooting experience
- Email and chat support experience
At Sitel, we believe our staff is our most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
Among the benefits of working with us are:
- Competitive salary (14 monthly salaries per year)
- Monthly meal allowance
- Monthly performance bonus
- Language bonus
- Relocation package to Portugal (including traveling and accommodation costs)
- Private healthcare insurance (applicable after 6 months) with an on-site Doctor
- Full-time 8h/day (Monday to Friday)
- Great office location in Lisbon
- Help in finding accommodation in Lisbon
- 22 vacation days per annum
- Up to 4 weeks of training (fully paid by Sitel and included in the contract)
- Starting an international career
- Supporting one of the largest brands in the world
- Further training available through SITEL’s online University
- Career opportunities and a great multicultural working environment
We take care of you and your development and make sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. Subsequently, we expect that you give it your best at all times. If you feel that this ad sums up your character and your ambitions, please submit your resume as soon as possible with the following reference: EC/DE/ELJ.