English (UK) Customer Representative - Technology
Do you like to help people?
Do you see yourself working in a big multicultural company?
We are currently recruiting Customer Service Specialists for our project working with one of the leaders in the IT sector. In this position you will be part of an international and dynamic team responsible of delivering outstanding after sales support.
The Post-Sales Agent has the following main responsibilities:
- Answer and deal with customer post sales requests (Logistics, queries, refunds, exchanges, delivery, etc).
- Initiate customers' concerns including order cancellation, customer satisfaction return, defective on arrival, missing parts, order follow up.
- Ensure customer query is solved by coordinating responses from the others teams involved (External partners).
- Synchronize and Collaborate with other back end teams (outsourced suppliers).
- Highlight key issues to theirs Key User and bring up to the right level appropriately.
-English native speaker
-Fluent Swedish is desirable
- Excellent telephone communication and writing skills
- Experience of working within a customer service environment (Minimum of 1 year relevant experience)
- Standout colleague
- Customer Driven and positive attitude
_The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation
-Full-time and long-term contract
-Salary: 15938.40Eur gross/year + 3000 Euro gross/year in bonus
-Internal Development Program
-Relocation Package provided