[ More from Mgi Recruitment ]
6 - 12 months
Czech Republic » Brno
The world’s largest Aviation Group is looking for talented German Customer Consultants to work in Czech Republic.
Our Client is the global aviation group with a total of around 540 subsidiaries. Not only are they the largest airline in Europe, both in terms of passengers carried and fleet size. They also recorded the highest revenue of any European airline in 2014. With 118,781 employees and HQ in Germany and presence around the globe their total revenue for 2014 was €30 billion. They are now looking for people that are fascinated by the world of aviation to work as Customer Consultants bringing their customer exceptional and outstanding experience.
• Handling telephone calls regarding flight connections, flight reservations, telephone check-in, and sale of tickets.
• Providing services for a variety of different programs.
• Provide excellent customer service, through answering questions and dealing with requests.
• Make reservations, update travel itineraries and solve problems. It is this variety that makes the job so exciting
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Fluent in GERMAN AND ENGLISH (C1/C2)
• Additional foreign language is an advantage
• Good communication skills
• Basic knowledge of PCs
• Flexibility to work in shifts
• Attractive Salary + Bonus + Meal Vouchers + Accommodation (3 months in a Hostel or up to CZK 3500 contribution for the first month’s pay) + flight reimbursement up to CZK 5000 Gross (EUR 180)
• Ticket discounts after 6 months
• For candidates who need necessary work permits and Visa - the client can help you to get necessary documents.
• Motivating remuneration and performance based bonus system
• Work in a multinational team (over 30 nationalities) and dynamic organization
• Possibility to attend future trainings abroad.
• Help with relocation to the Czech Republic