This job is no longer available.
Please use the jobs search form in the left column of this page.
Finnish speakers + Sun = New job for you in Athens!
It is almost impossible not to have heard of this city before. And this is basically because Athens is one of the most interesting European cities, and not only because of its incredible history and ancient monuments. It is also because of its great gastronomy, weather and the warmth of the people who inhabit it.
- To receive and place telephone calls; and maintain solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Perform data entry and use software programs.
- Research skills are required to troubleshoot customer problems.
The Job :
- Strives towards customer retention and loyalty, fully supporting the customer to achieve a successful outcome to his/her enquiry.
- Follows standard diagnostic procedures with an emphasis on handling the most frequently asked questions as effectively as possible, recognizing more complex problems and escalating accordingly
- Logs calls from customers into the customer relationship database and follow escalation procedures to resolve problems.
- Tracks and follows cases to ensure that they closed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provides and maintain strong, professional relationship with all of the client's customers and show empathy for our customers at all times.
- Follows Contact Centre procedures and ensure availability to take calls, adopting the call handling procedure and code guidelines.
- Provides feedback on a daily basis to the Team and ACMs on new/emerging issues that have identified and work to proactively highlight areas that need to be improved.
- Be positive and proactive and have a desire for positive improvement in quality.
- Takes on board feedback and adapt skills accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your profile :
- Graduates of High School (preferable: College, University)
- Native or fluent Finnish speakers
- Fluent English
- Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
- Windows, MS Office Suite, Skype, Windows Media Player, Windows Messenger
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team spirit
- Passionate about customer services
We will offer :
- RELOCATION PACKAGE:
- Flight tickets paid
- Taxi from the airport
- Two weeks of hotel accommodation
- Opportunity to start your international career with a globally renown company
- Attractive salary.
- Customer Service
- Customer Support Agent
- No Experience Needed
- International Develompent
- Multinational Experience
- Multinational Environment
- Career Development
- Career Oriented
- No Working Experience
- Multicultural Adaptability
- Multicultural Environments
- Willing To Relocate
- Relocation Package