French Contact Centre Officer
-Are you fluent in both French and English?
-Do you have experience in customer service?
-Are you able to work on your own initiative?
Our client values their employees and strives to continuously invest in their workforce. The environment is dynamic and offers challenging yet exciting opportunities for growth and development. They are now looking for a French Contact Centre Officer to further complement their team.
This vacancy is being issued with a possibility of a definite or indefinite contract.
The primary role of the French Contact Centre Officer is to support our French speaking customers throughout their customer journey, from account opening to saving and investing through the companys platform. Our client is looking for people who are excited to work in a fast growth and innovative environment and with a passion for excellent customer service.
Duties and responsibilities
- Onboarding new customers by requesting and checking relevant documentation, performing basic AML and KYC due diligence, setting up new accounts and keeping applicants informed of the status.
- Answering incoming calls and responding to customer emails and secure messages
- Handling customer inquiries, managing and resolving customer complaints, escalating technical issues and providing customers with products and services information
- Handling client instructions such as payments, trades, migration of investment portfolios, account opening and closure and change in contact details
- Onboarding new customers by requesting and checking relevant documentation, setting up new accounts and keeping applicants informed of the status
- Updating customer information, checking customer details and accounts through the Banks systems
- Supporting the Banks marketing and commercial plan by promoting the companys savings and wealth products
- Other duties as may be determined from time to time by the Contact Centre Manager
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
- Good attention to detail
- Business-oriented and customer-centric attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Flexibility with regard to tasks and working hours
- Previous experience in a customer service role will be considered as an asset
- Basic knowledge of banking and financial products is desirable
- Health insurance for spouse and children up to 21 years of age
- Life insurance
- Yearly performance bonus
- Relocation package ¬1000
- Yearly Gym allowance of ¬100