More from Webhelp Portugal
6 - 12 months
Portugal » Lisbon
Join the Webhelp Portugal team and you will have the opportunity to lead the charge in the fast paced, exciting and collaborative ventures which include the inauguration of many new customer service projects with some of the biggest brands in the industry.
This nonstop birth of new campaigns makes Webhelp a company packed with opportunities, many fair and equal chances for everyone, not only to learn many different skills and experiences, but also to begin a path of personal and professional development that can lead to building a long and successful career.
Become an integral part to our expansion and success. Join Webhelp in Lisbon!
Join our professional playground and you will develop:
• Offering information, solutions and counselling to customers regarding the company’s services;
• Registering contacts and client information according to the work procedures;
• Compliance with company regulations for Data Protection and Information Security;
• Maintaining positive customer relationships through a responsible treatment of each contact;
• Achievement of the performance targets defined by the project;
Please be aware of the general requirements:
• Fluent or native in French;
• Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday, from 7 am to 7 pm (schedules depending on the project);
• Excellent listening and communication skills. Positive attitude and team spirit.
• For non-EU applicants, it is mandatory to hold a valid work permit
What you can expect from us:
• Relocation Package for those living abroad that includes: one month of free accommodation, help with setting up tax and bank account documentation and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€;
• A renewable 6-month contract (CDD) from day one with the possibility for eventual CDI;
• Full-time job (40 hours weekly);
• Free training for all necessary software and product knowledge + continued training and development;
• Base salary + monthly performance bonus + daily meal allowance + monthly transportation allowance + 2 extra salaries/year);
• Private Health Insurance + dental plan once you complete 6 months with the company+ English speaking Doctor on site;
• Fair and regular assessments for positions like Quality Specialist, Team Leader, HR Recruiter and many more.
• Great office location with easy access by public transport (train, metro and buses);
• Discounts at gyms, restaurants, beauty centres, pharmacies and many more businesses in the area.
• On-site kitchen with access to utilities, weekly free fruit and reduced-price vending machines;
Ready to take up the challenge?
By joining Webhelp Portugal, you will integrate a growing company where you can fair and real career development opportunities. More than your experience or credentials it’s your personality and motivation that will push us forward.
Join our team and show off your talent!
6 - 12 months