Portugal » Porto
We are Sitel
Global outsourcing provider of customer experience management helping the largest brands in the world retain and grow their customer base.
We seek people who can build trust with our clients’ customers and lead functional support teams. We look for individuals with exceptional project management talent, subject matter experts in all facets of business operations, and people with leadership talent. We have a People-first culture – our commitment to putting people first improves the satisfaction of our employees and provides a better experience for the customer. From our customer service associates through to our global leaders that support them, everyone is valued.
We are currently recruiting a French speaker to perform the role of Advisor to one of the best social networking services, which connects people to unique tourism experiences. We are seeking people with a passion for tourism, willing to help every customer to feel at home away from home.
Based in our office in Porto, the Advisor will be integrated into a team that provides support to their community with an easy, informative, safe, and fun experience. We are looking for new talent with the commitment to build a successful career with Sitel Portugal.
- Provide friendly and efficient service to the French-speaking community
- Be the first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints
- Respond professionally to inbound phone calls and emails, including urgent situations
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources
- Arbitrate in situations between users
- Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks in tandem
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals
What are we looking for?
- French native speaker (mandatory)
- Strong English skills both spoken and written
- Highly empathetic and friendly
- Excellent listening and written/oral communication skills in supported languages
- Excellent telephone, computer/keyboard skills
- A motivated and enthusiastic personality
- Self-organized, planning and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer care experience
- Written communication support experience
At Sitel, we believe our staff is our most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
Among the benefits of working with us are:
- Competitive salary (14 monthly salaries per year)
- Monthly meal allowance
- Monthly performance bonus
- Relocation package to Portugal (including traveling and accommodation costs)
- Private healthcare insurance (applicable after 6 months) with an on-site Doctor
- Full-time 8h/day (Monday to Sunday)
- Great office location in Porto
- Help in finding accommodation in Porto
- 22 vacation days per annum
- 3 weeks of training (fully paid by Sitel and included in the contract)
- Starting an international career
- Supporting one of the largest brands in the world
- Further training available through SITEL’s online University
- Career opportunities and a great multicultural working environment
We take care of you and your development and make sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. Subsequently, we expect that you give it your best at all times. If you feel that this ad sums up your character and your ambitions, please submit your resume as soon as possible with the following reference: AIR/FR/PO/ELJ.