18.000 € - 24.000 € gross / year
Spain » Barcelona
Are you interested in helping people solve their technical issues?
Are you passionate about languages and a friendly, multicultural environment?
If your answer is yes, you also have a positive, can-do attitude and would enjoy taking ownership of technical queries, we have the ideal role for you at Computacenter in Barcelona.
We're seeking a Technical Support Analyst 24*7 who is fluent in French and English to join the team.
As Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, we enable users and their businesses to develop and successfully implement the perfect IT-strategy with the help of our many years of experience. We put customers first, and we'll trust you to find and deliver the right technical solutions to maintain our reputation for prompt and responsive services.
Our Global Service Desk, based in the city centre of Barcelona, employs over 700 people from across the world. We've become Europe's leading, independent provider of IT infrastructure services by being open, upfront and straightforward. You'll know exactly what's expected of you, managers will be accessible when you need training and support, your voice will be heard and we'll take a genuine interest in how you want to develop.
The working atmosphere is really pleasant and everyone is called by his or her first name which creates an even more personal environment. Furthermore, you have the possibility to visit the beautiful, nearby beach of Barcelona to enjoy the sun.
Being part of a friendly team for one of our international customers, you'll be responsible for finding practical solutions to IT problems. You will be working in shifts which enables you to have some days off afterwards. A high level of independent work is required since there won't be a supervisor at all times. You'll enjoy an environment where people support and respect each other, while doing the following tasks:
· Respond to incoming calls and emails and logging them in our ticketing system (30-40 a day)
· Troubleshoot the IT issues users are facing
· Get to the root of problems and decide which you can solve remotely and which you need to forward to other areas of support
· Understand the end user's business challenges
· Be part of the team
· Excellent listening and communication skills, both written and verbal
· Fluent level in French, English and Spanish
· Experience in an environment with a customer focus
· Excellent telephone manner
· Good listening skills
· Enthusiastic attitude
· Organised mind
· Autonomy and individual responsibility
· Good team player
· Flexibility in working hours (weekend/night shifts)
· Self-management and work with minimal supervision
· Gross salary 18.309.40 euros/year
· Performance bonus
· A stable full-time job with a 36 hours contract
· Ticket restaurant card after three months in the company in the amount of 180€
· Private health insurance after six months in the company
· On-going internal and external training in IT & opportunities for further development
· Free Spanish and English language classes given in the company
· Bonus for referred CV's after successful recruitment process
· Parking for bikes & excellent kitchen facilities and free coffee/hot drinks/water
· Internal career advancement opportunities
18.000 € - 24.000 € gross / year