More from Webhelp Portugal
3 - 6 months
Portugal » Lisbon
Webhelp has an amazing project, at one of the most well-known Aviation company in the sector, and we are looking for German speakers with a good level of english, to join our team in Lisbon.
If you are passionate about the aviation and tourism industry, enjoy being in contact with customers, to solve issues and to find the best solutions, and are looking for a long term project, send us your application, we would love to meet you!
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
• Advising customers about flight/travel arrangements;
• Handle the email and call flow.
• Managing flight bookings (new bookings, cancellations and modifications) and flight disruptions;
• Fluent or native in German with a good command of English;
• Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday, from 07H00 to 23H00;
• Excellent listening and communication skills. Positive attitude and team spirit.
• Previous experience in customer relationship management (preferential);
• Ease with typing and learning new computer software;
• Relocation Package that includes: three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€;
• A renewable 6 month contract (CDD) from day one with the possibility for eventual CDI;
• Base salary + monthly performance bonus + daily meal allowance + monthly transportation allowance + 2 extra salaries/year);
• Private Health Insurance + dental plan once you complete 6 months with the company+ English speaking Doctor on site;
• Full time (40 hours weekly) and 22 vacation days per year;
• Free training for all necessary software and product knowledge + continued training and development;
• Fair and regular assessments for positions like: Quality Specialist, Team Leader, HR Recruiter and many more.
• Great office location with easy access by public transport (train, metro and buses);
• Discounts at gyms, restaurants, beauty centres, pharmacies and many more businesses in the area.
• On site kitchen with access to utilities, weekly free fruit and reduced-price vending machines;
We are looking for someone who has a passion for travel and who enjoys challenges to assist customers with their bookings and travel plans.
3 - 6 months