More from Mgi Recruitment
Romania » Brasov
One of our clients is looking for Danish speakers for an office in Braşov – the main and biggest office in Romania – will give you an opportunity to develop both within different projects and departments.
Brașov is a city in Romania and the administrative centre of Braşov County. It the 7th most populous city in Romania, and the metropolitan area is home to 369,896 residents. Braşov is located in the central part of the country, about 166 kilometres north of Bucharest and 380 kilometres from the Black Sea.
Your job will be:
• Troubleshooting any problems clients may have via telephone, e-mail or chat
• Process the queries in line with the company policy
• Forward more complicated cases to responsible persons (if needed)
• Support newcomers and act as a team
• Excellent Salary
• Amazing relocation package (2 weeks of accommodation and relocation bonus paid the first week)
• Personal and professional development opportunities
• Working environment at international standards
• Access to multicultural and international teams