Ireland » Louth
The Protection Services Agent assists buyers and helps to resolve their seller dispute inquiries. They complete reviews and resolve claims in a timely and accurate manner using the latest in modern communication and technology tools and their knowledge of the buyer and seller protection policies. As a frontline representative, they are the primary point of contact for our customers and provide predictable, compassionate and timely resolution to all questions and inquiries.
Number crunchers, look no further! Here's your opportunity to build financial models, provide data-driven advice on complex economic issues, work alongside business and technical departments, and strategically manage financial operations that touch people around the globe (and yes, balance the books with speed and accuracy).
**Fluent German & English are required for this role**
• Reviewing and attaching customer responses to claims filed against them or on their behalf. (5%)
• Completing or cancelling pending reversals when appropriate. (5%)
• Restricting accounts when appropriate. (5%)
• Closing of claims filed through PayPal’s Consumer Protection Policies. (70%)
• Escalating appropriately to Fraud Investigations. (5%)
• Review limited PayPal accounts and determine the legitimacy of the account and account holder. This also includes determining cases that need to be resolved by the customer to lift their Limited Access (10%)
• 12 + months customer service experience required
What we offer you ....
1. PayPal has repeatedly been recognized as one of the best places to work in Europe.
2. A full-time secure position with excellent career progression opportunities.
3. Work in a state of the art Dundalk office using cutting edge technology.
4. Be part of a community that is committed to fostering the following four cultural values: Innovation & Creativity; Collaboration; Diversity & Inclusion and Wellness.
5. A supportive and diverse environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn.
6. A socially innovative company that helps communities worldwide.
Other Additional Benefits:
1. 25 days holiday + national holidays.
2. 4 weeks additional extra holiday every 5 years.
3. Performance-related additional remuneration.
4. Subsidised restaurant, health insurance, pension, onsite gym, games room and lots more...