Portugal » Lisbon
We are Sitel
Global outsourcing provider of customer experience management helping the largest brands in the world retain and grow their customer base.
We seek people who can build trust with our clients’ customers and lead functional support teams. We look for individuals with exceptional project management talent, subject matter experts in all facets of business operations, and people with leadership talent. We have a People-first culture – our commitment to putting people first improves the satisfaction of our employees and provides a better experience for the customer. From our customer service associates through to our global leaders that support them, everyone is valued.
The client is a global provider of antivirus software and internet security services.
They are an online security company providing leading software and services to secure devices, data and people. The company has over 188 million active users, using products and services including Internet security, performance optimization, and personal privacy and identity protection.
Located in our Lisbon office, the Technical Advisor will be integrated into a multicultural team providing inbound technical support to German speaking business customers and home users. In a contact center environment, the Technical Advisor will:
- Provide friendly and efficient service to the German speaking community;
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues on customer’s computer environments by telephone, email and LogMeIn remote access;
- Ensure B2B & B2C support with selected English email support;
- Be the first point of contact to handle technical support and resolve customer complaints;
- Respond professionally to inbound phone calls and emails, including urgent situations;
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources;
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals.
What are we looking for?
- German native level (mandatory
- Strong English skills both spoken and written
- Extensive IT knowledge and understanding (training or degree preferable)
- Technical support or help desk experience
- Passionate about IT & technology
- Good troubleshooting skills and analytical thinking
- Familiarity with web browsers and VPN issues
- Experience with Windows based applications
- Good communication skills
- High level of empathy and patience
At Sitel, we believe our staff is our most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
Among the benefits of working with us are:
- Competitive salary (14 monthly salaries per year)
- Monthly meal allowance
- Monthly performance bonus
- Language bonus
- Relocation package to Portugal (including traveling and accommodation costs)
- Private healthcare insurance (applicable after 6 months) with an on-site Doctor
- Full-time: 8h/day from 7 am to 4 pm (Monday - Friday)
- Great office location in Lisbon
- Help in finding accommodation in Lisbon
- 22 vacation days per annum
- 4 weeks of training (fully paid by Sitel and included in the contract)
- Starting an international career
- Supporting one of the largest brands in the world
- Further training available through SITEL’s online University
- Career opportunities and a great multicultural working environment
We take care of you and your development and make sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. Subsequently, we expect that you give it your best at all times. If you feel that this ad sums up your character and your ambitions, please submit your resume as soon as possible with the following reference: ANV/DE/ELJ.