This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
German Language Specialist
If you would like to use German on a daily basis, participate in trainings and achieve your potential, please apply by sending e-mail in English. We are looking for people who are likely to develop skills in human resources, accountancy or customer service area.
The job responsibilities:
- Working in the German language with international clients on a daily basis
- Answering customer queries, general questions, e-mails, faxes in a timely manner
- Managing of daily responsibilities efficiently with regard to timeliness and accuracy
- Preparing documents, providing service, support or troubleshooting
- At least B2 level of German and B1 level of English
- You don’t have to be experienced but customer service and previous administrative experience would be an asset
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to learn quickly
- Master/Bachelor degree or at least accomplished 3rd year of studies
- Full time job
- Employment contract
- Social benefit package including private medical care, my Benefit
- The ability to use your knowledge of German
- Co-financed language courses
- Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment
- Fluent In German