This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
German Quality Analyst (m/f) – Lisbon
The Dedicated Quality Analyst will be a single point of contact in terms of Quality for its market working closely with the Client, the Trainer, the Supervisors and the other QA’s.
With a very strong product knowledge, this QA should be on the ground all the time, with eyes fully open identifying any improvement opportunities and building reports on the teams results.
- Monitoring all contacts (essentially emails) between agents and customers;
- Identifying and suggesting improvement opportunities;
- Ensuring the success of preventive and corrective actions;
- Promoting actions to optimize the achievement of Key Performance Indicators;
- Providing one-to-one coaching to Agents (aligned with the Supervisors) and identifying training needs with the Trainer.
- Native German speakers (mandatory);
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Experience in Quality Analyses/Audits;
- Experience in Contact Center environment;
- Excellent written, verbal and customer service skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem solving;
- Experience in a Health or Life Science field is a plus.
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Health Insurance;
- Young, dynamic and multicultural environment;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;*
- Initial flight expenses refund;*
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);*
- Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
*Only applicable to foreign candidates.