German Speakers: International Company hiring in Bucharest!
Bucharest! The capital of Romania, also known as ‘’Little Paris’’ due to its architectural influences, has a historic district overflowing with cafes and restaurants serving all kinds of food and drinks – and will be the perfect place for you to challenge yourself, working for a global company, within a multicultural, young and professional environment!
As a Customer Service Agent you will provide consulting services to your customers, answering their questions and helping them over the phone and via email, solving any issue they might have.=
• Native German & proficient English language is mandatory
• Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills
• Passionate about games
• Team oriented with the ability to work on your own initiative
• Excellent organisational skills and have the ability to multi-task with ease
• Previous Contact Centre Experience will be considered a plus
• Full Relocation Package (Flights+ 10 days Free accommodation)
• Competitive Salary
• Opportunity to work in a young and multinational team
• Long-term career development opportunities and job security