More from MGI Recruitment
6 - 12 months
Portugal » Lisbon
We are looking for you!
In the tourism sector, you will work in different areas, where you can design travel routes with customers, arrange and manage reservations, give advice concerning an accommodation, car or flight booking, all this while working for some of the most well-known companies in the business.
Our client is European leader in the customer service industry, was created in 2000, counting now with more than 35 000 collaborators in 29 countries. By integrating the team, you’ll have the pleasure to work with talented, motivated and dynamic colleagues, where you will have the opportunity to work in an environment in constant evolution.
• Answer to customer requests, in a simple way keeping your smile, ensuring their satisfaction through a unique customer experience;
• Reservations management (manage, cancel or create new reservations);
• You have EU nationality or full work permit for Portugal;
• You have High School Diploma or equivalent;
• You are r fluent (level C2) in German and good knowledge of English;
• You have excellent communication skills;
• You are recognized for your attention to detail and dynamics;
• You enjoy challenges and you currently looking to join an exciting high growth company.
• Working contract;
• Initial and continued training;
• Attractive basic salary + monthly bonus;
• Transportation allowance;
• Private Health Insurance (after 6 months of contract);
• Multicultural environment;
• Stable work and career development;
• Reimbursement of flight ticket, for candidates relocating from abroad;
• Accommodation provided during the first month of work, for candidates relocating from abroad;
• Profit from our partnerships with several entities, namely with Gyms and Restaurants, so you can take the most of your experience in Lisbon.
6 - 12 months