Global Incident Manager (m/f) - Lisbon
Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 8.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, we are providing services in 29 languages for 64 markets.
Teleperformance Portugal was considered seven times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence.
As a dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.
What will your position be?
The Incident Manager should drive the Incident Management process, monitor its effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement. Ultimately to improve service through the comprehensive incident articles and / or training content.
- Design Own and manage Incident processes;
- Ensure regular progress updates are being placed in the Incident record by Resolvers and Incident Managers, recording resources used and action taken;
- Collate information arising from trend analysis and problem tickets as appropriate and create knowledge about workarounds / fixes / parties that should be engaged;
- Collate information arising from trend analysis and open Problem records as appropriate;
- Hold regular reviews to discuss issues highlighted by trend analysis and support building a Service Improvement Plan;
- Regularly review the Knowledge database content to ensure that workarounds left without permanent fixes for long periods of time are highlighted and addressed accordingly;
- Quality and accuracy of reports;
- Customer satisfaction.
Who are we looking for?
- High fluency in English (C1/C2 is mandatory);
- Formal education preferably to Degree level in a technical discipline;
- Extensive knowledge of the ITIL Service Support standards & practices;
- Ability to negotiate;
- Relevant professional experience in IT industry , IT support, process manager or project manager;
- Experience with Service Now and Microsoft Tools;
- Organized and dynamic way of working;
- Focused on details and good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a fast placed environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Health Insurance;
- Young, dynamic and multicultural environment;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events every month.