This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Global Incident Manager (m/f) - Lisbon
The Incident Manager should drive the Incident Management process, monitor its effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement. Ultimately to improve service through the comprehensive incident articles and / or training content.
- Design Own and manage Incident processes;
- Ensure regular progress updates are being placed in the Incident record by Resolvers and Incident Managers, recording resources used and action taken;
- Collate information arising from trend analysis and problem tickets as appropriate and create knowledge about workarounds / fixes / parties that should be engaged;
- Collate information arising from trend analysis and open Problem records as appropriate;
- Hold regular reviews to discuss issues highlighted by trend analysis and support building a Service Improvement Plan;
- Regularly review the Knowledge database content to ensure that workarounds left without permanent fixes for long periods of time are highlighted and addressed accordingly;
- Quality and accuracy of reports;
- Customer satisfaction.
- High fluency in English (C1/C2 is mandatory);
- Formal education preferably to Degree level in a technical discipline;
- Extensive knowledge of the ITIL Service Support standards & practices;
- Ability to negotiate;
- Relevant professional experience in IT industry , IT support, process manager or project manager;
- Experience with Service Now and Microsoft Tools;
- Organized and dynamic way of working;
- Focused on details and good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a fast placed environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Health Insurance;
- Young, dynamic and multicultural environment;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events every month.