[ More from PayPal ]
Germany » Berlin
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
As a Hebrew Customer Service Agent, your primary responsibilities will be assisting our customers and helping to resolve their inquiries. By using the latest in modern communication and technology tools, you will be able to provide our customers with accurate answers to their questions in both a quick and helpful manner. As a frontline agent, you will be the primary point of contact for our customers – it is critical that you help provide them with predictable, compassionate, and timely resolution to their questions and inquiries while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude. An agent within Customer Service exhibits strong communication skills, excels at customer interaction, exhibits creativity and skill in delivering practical solutions, and thrives in quick paced and collaborative team environment.
12+ months customer service experience required
What we offer you as an Employer
1. PayPal has repeatedly been recognized as one of the best places to work in Europe.
2. A full time secure position with excellent career progression opportunities.
3. Work in a state of the art Berlin office using cutting edge technology.
4. Be part of a community that is committed to fostering the following four cultural values: Innovation & Creativity; Collaboration; Diversity & Inclusion and Wellness.
5. A supportive and diverse environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn.
6. A socially innovative company that helps communities worldwide.
Other Additional Benefits:
1. 25 days holiday + national holidays.
2. 4 weeks additional extra holiday every 5 years.
3. Performance-related additional remuneration.
4. Subsidised canteen, onsite gym and games room.
Apply now and join help us empower people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy!