More from Teleperformance Greece
Greece » Athens
Teleperformance Greece is one of the market leaders in Greece and in Europe in Customer care sector with a great reputation and an international friendly environment where you get to learn, improve your skills and enjoy the thrill of a unique Mediterranean experience that you will never forget!
We were awarded Great Place to Work® in 2017. A prestigious reward that we could not have achieved without the amazing support from our people. We are now looking to expand our growing team so please read the below information and apply now!
To handle customer issues with empathy and efficiency.
To help the customer via phone, email and chat by troubleshooting issues they might have with their products.
What do you need for this position?
• Fluency in verbal and written Dutch and a good level of English.
• Great communication and soft skills and time management skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and in night/late shifts and on weekends.
• Familiarity with computers and Good typing skills.
• Exceptional monthly salary (More than twice a Greek speaker is earning nowadays)
• Joining Bonus in ticket restaurant vouchers
• Monthly performance bonus
• Extra Payment for overtime, Sundays and Greek holidays
• 2 Extra salaries per year (Christmas – Easter – Summer )
• Bonus for referring new colleagues
• 20 days off annual paid holiday
• Amazing relocation
• Real Estate Agency Help
• Special discounts and offers for all employees
• Training using the latest technology
• Ongoing IT and soft skills training provided by our specialists keeping you updated
• Opportunities to develop your career
• Health insurance coverage
• International, multicultural modern working environment
• Casual dress code
• In-House doctor and examination center
• Location easy to reach by public transport
• Free Greek courses if you want it
• Employee relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
• Interactive activities within a fun team: team building, excursions, themed parties, sport events, talent pageants amongst other activities.