This job has expired or is no longer available.
Please use the jobs search form in the left column of this page.
Indonesian speaking Community Linguist – Ireland
My client, an established company headquartered in Ireland, is looking for an Indonesian Community Linguist with exceptional language skills to join their team.
• Translate/trans create player support content from English to Indonesian to a high quality standard.
• Perform Quality Assurance tasks related to the product.
• Be responsible for all linguistic aspects of the translations assigned to ensure the best possible quality is achieved.
• Suggest process improvements that will deliver on goal of optimal translation quality.
• Collaborate with linguists in other languages on cross group Quality objectives.
• Native level Indonesian Speaker.
• Educational qualification in linguistics.
• Experience in translation, Customer Service or Community, Copywriting or linguistics.
• Excellent verbal and written linguistic skills both in Indonesian and English.
• Must be self-motivated and able to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills.