Italian speaker for Chubb - Sales (m/f)
Chubb is the world’s largest property and casualty insurer. It is defined by its broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength and local operations all around the globe. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial or personal property, casualty, personal accident and supplemental health life insurance to individuals, families and businesses of all sizes.
- Contact customers directly, identify and understand their needs
- Inform and educate customers about policy coverage, changes, exclusions and insurance needs
- Prepare, present and individual insurance plans for customers.
- Near native level of written and verbal communication skills in Italian
- Willing to start an international experience – work abroad
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Able to handle confidential and/or highly sensitive information
- Experience in Sales (Insurance is preferred).
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Possibility of cooperation with the leaders in in various industries;
- You will get an insurance mediator certificate;
- Intensive training and familiarization phase;
- Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization;
- Accommodation in a room of a Teleperformance owned apartment;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Free annual flight to the homeland;
- Private health insurance;
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more.
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Customer Oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills