This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Kazakh Customer Care Advisor
Partnering with a world leader in the snack industry offering opportunities to work for the world’s favourite brands in approximately 165 countries around the world. Our client is the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which they compete and holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy.
The position is the initial contact for consumer conversations feedback, issue resolution, records case information and data across multiple channels. This involves troubleshooting, researching solutions, and providing resolutions to Level 1 consumer problems. The Agent ensures proper consumer handling and escalation procedures while performing assigned functions according to process and standardized policies and procedures. The Agent is accountable for customer satisfaction by achieving certain prescribed, measurable performance goals daily. The agent will work an assigned shift, which may have varying start times.
- Answers and responds to inbound calls, returns call from emails, website queries using documented procedures, available tools and supplied script(s) to assess consumers support needs and handle/route accordingly to the satisfaction of the consumer
- Verifies all contact information
- Creates cases within supplied Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Documents problem definition
- Documents and logs all contacts and actions into CRM as specified in guidelines
- Includes all appropriate case data (soft and hard copies) i.e. CRM survey responses based on reason codes, email, photos, CSAT surveys emailed to consumer post resolution, etc.
- Provides help and clear direction to consumers on follow-up actions to be taken for resolution
- Escalates to internal and external persons in accordance with process direction i.e. to Escalation owner on team, Fulfilment and client when appropriate
- Provides customers with follow-up action to be taken and documents in CRM
- Remains knowledgeable of performance requirements, brands/product and process documentation
- Maintains awareness of and compliance with all Concentrix personnel policies
- Achieves specified performance goals and knowledge of all tools used in the process
- Additional responsibilities as required i.e. reporting, reporting unresolved issues, handling of hang-ups, etc.
- Fluency in written and spoken in your native language and English
- Exceptional Customer service skills required
- Experience in consumer relations and food/beverage support (a plus)
- Proficient working in a client technology provided environment with multiple applications and navigation between applications to research information
- Intermediate knowledge of PC and software applications including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Customer service orientation/skills and Call Centre experience Preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills/Professional Phone Manner
- Ability to communicate actions being taken for resolution based on process direction
- Schedule Flexibility
- Aptitude to listen to caller’s description of problem; interpret, summarize and document
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to handle stressful situations and bond professionally with frustrated customers
- Ability to type 35+ WPM
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
- Pension Scheme.
- Employee discounts scheme.
- Excellent relocation package.
- A fun, dynamic and challenging work environment.
- Professional development opportunities.