Portugal » Lisbon
We are Sitel
Global outsourcing provider of customer experience management helping the largest brands in the world retain and grow their customer base.
We seek people who can build trust with our clients’ customers and lead functional support teams. We look for individuals with exceptional project management talent, subject matter experts in all facets of business operations, and people with leadership talent. We have a People-first culture – our commitment to putting people first improves the satisfaction of our employees and provides a better experience for the customer. From our customer service associates through to our global leaders that support them, everyone is valued.
We are looking for an experienced training and development manager to coordinate our organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the organization.
• Lead and direct Sitel’s learning culture and vision
• Develop & implement training programs for contact center personnel.
• Support the Learning and Site Directors by providing development to the on-site Leadership Team in order to deliver business objectives.
• Serve as an effective business partner to the Global Learning Team, supporting the development, implementation, and delivery of global learning solutions.
• Manage training programs and the learning experience for adult learners in a site.
• Recruit, hire, train, manage, appraise and develop a team of trainers to enable them to progress effectively.
• Supervise the day-to-day activities of the trainers ensuring that they are highly motivated, can demonstrate skills in their positions and provide excellent training with long-term positive results.
• Design learning strategies to fill needs as identified through analysis and in partnership with the Site Leadership Team.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced training and development manager with several years’ experience in the contact center industry. Learning managers often have backgrounds in business, leadership, human resources, development, and education.
• Proven work experience as a training manager
• Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
• Strong report writing and record keeping ability
• Good computer and database skills
• BS degree in education, human resources or relevant field
• Strong understanding of computer basics (Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet)
• Strong background in Customer Service industry (contact center preferred, but not essential).
At Sitel, we believe our staff is our most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
Among the benefits of working with us are:
• Competitive salary (14 monthly salaries per year)
• Monthly meal allowance
• Quarterly performance bonus
• Private health insurance (applicable after 6 months) an English speaking Doctor on site
• Stable working hours (Monday – Friday, 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week)
• 22 vacation days per annum
• Training fully paid by Sitel and included in the contract
• Great office location in Lisbon
• Start an international career
• Further training available through SITEL’s online University
• Career opportunities and a great multicultural working environment
We take care of you and your development and make sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. Subsequently, we expect that you give it your best at all times.
If you feel that this ad sums up your character and your ambitions, please submit your resume as soon as possible with the following reference: LM/LX/ELJ.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact the Recruitment Team.
For more information on Sitel go to our website, or have a look at our Facebook page.