More from Concentrix
Bulgaria » Sofia
Concentrix, a wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across many continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centres. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public-sector clients.
Lebara is one of Europe's fastest growing mobile companies with five million active customers, 1,000 employees worldwide and operations in eight countries. Founded in 2001, they provide services in many countries around the world, using the mobile virtual network operator business model. Lebara Mobile provides Pay As You Go mobile SIM cards, targeted towards the needs of international communities and migrant workers. They have won the Best MVNO award six years in a row. And now they are taking new journeys into digital communications, entertainment and financial services.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for energetic, customer-oriented professionals to join our team to represent an award winning mobile virtual network operator.
Your main tasks will be assisting customers to register their SIM cards by verifying their identity either by web cam or app. You will also be handling queries over the phone and through email, chat, and social media platforms.
Our main goal is to deliver a consistent level of exceptional customer service. You will need to be flexible and available to work on a shift rotation basis in a multicultural and fun working environment.
What skills and experience do you need?
• Fluency in German and English (both written and verbal)
• At least 6 months experience in a customer service environment will be considered an advantage
• Ability to represent our client’s brand and deliver outstanding customer service with clarity, passion and enthusiasm
• Patience, empathy, and the ability to work under pressure
• High-school or University degree
• Excellent computer literacy
What can we offer you?
We provide a clear path to career development and offer support, advice, and coaching every step of the way.
Our benefits include:
• Competitive salary + Relocation Support
• A bright, modern, and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities;
• Branded outfit provided by the client;
• Voluntary Medical plan;
• Life insurance;
• Transportation allowance;
• Annual reward and recognition events;
• Teambuilding and Concentrix events.