[ More from Mgi Recruitment ]
Be one of the first candidates to apply
Czech Republic » Brno
Customer Service Consultant could be an excellent opportunity to improve your career! We are looking for a German candidate people with an excellent English.
The job would be in Brno which is the second largest city of the Czech Republic. Being a historical city with loads of interesting places around. The city offers plenty of opportunities to spend time pleasantly.
The interview process will be done by Skype and phone for candidates that are outside the Czech Republic.
• Handling telephone calls regarding flight connections and reservations
• Providing services for a variety of different programmes
• Assisting telephone check-ins
• Ticket sales assistance
• Fluent in German and English
• Additional foreign language is an advantage
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and busy environment
• For candidates who need necessary work permits and Visa - the client can help you to get necessary documents.
• Attractive package of airline employee benefits - ticket discounts after 6 months
• Attractive Salary + Bonus + Meal Vouchers + Accommodation (3 months in a Hostel or up to CZK 3500 contribution for the first month’s pay) + flight reimbursement up to CZK 5000 Gross (EUR 180)
• Motivating remuneration and performance based bonus system
• Work in a multinational team (over 30 nationalities) and dynamic organisation
• You’ll have the possibility to attend future training abroad.
• Help with relocation to the Czech Republic (accommodation for the first month and coverage of travel expenses for successful candidates)