This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Operations Assistant with German - Dublin
» Dublin 2
Harvey Nash Ireland
One of the biggest hi-tech companies with HQ in Dublin is looking for a German Oprations Assistant for a 9-month contract.
- Respond to high volume consumer inquiries and legal complaints.
- Help with general case management administration and organization of key documents.
- Assist with investigation and collection of relevant materials to defend claims.
- Coordinate with external legal counsel and vendors.
- Taking in legal removals requests in English and German, making decisions on to if you should be removing, pushing back, or escalating.
- Handling important lawyers or government requests that will require analysis, and knowledge on internal policies and protocols on dealing with such requests.
- Working with the Legal team to minimize company's liability in potential content removal suits.
- Help in organizing documentation.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a commitment to professionalism and collegiality.
- Ability to prioritize and manage numerous projects concurrently.
- Ability to perform under deadline pressure.
- Experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency.
- great salary
- 25 days of paid leave + 10 bank holidays
- free canteen, gym, swimming pool, drinks at work
- experience in worldwide brand