Part time - German Technical Support - Dublin
German Technical Support - Part Time
At Voxpro we can offer a promising career with lots of opportunities to progress within the company. We believe in supporting the talent within the company and encouraging our employees to grow and succeed. This is a unique opportunity to join our team and be a part of really making a difference at Voxpro. Our new state of the art offices in Dublin's Trendy Point Village offers you the chance to show your Quirky side!
This is a fantastic and challenging opportunity to work with and support the leaders in the health technology revolution. Are you passionate about innovation and leading-edge products that can have an impact on the environment and how we live our lives then this is for you
We are always looking for new and exciting talent to join our teams. As a Technical Support Specialist - you are a motivated and enthusiastic individual with a passion for technology. A problem solver, you are looking for a challenge in a dynamic work environment.
As part of your role, you will answer inbound calls and emails from customers in an efficient and timely manner. You will troubleshoot quickly and efficiently, providing information and solutions to customers and do so with the highest standards of professional customer service.
- Resolving complex hardware and software issues via email/phone and social media based support
- Testing beta releases of firmware and software and provide feedback for improvement
- Working with internal systems you will document each call via a client ticket system.
- Improving the way we work through new processes, tools, communication and organization.
- Maintain and support quality and statistical standards at all times.
- Working as part of a team, you will work to both individual and group targets.
- Provide excellent customer technical support, you will strive for first call resolution with each case.
- Becoming an expert of the client products, tools and processes
- Fluent in German and English, both written and verbal essential.
- Understanding and interest in consumer based electronics.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, you will also have excellent attention to detail.
- Proven resolution, logical troubleshooting, customer service and customer satisfaction skills.
- Experience using WiFi enabled devices and products.
- Strong problem solving / resolution skills.
- Excellent listening, probing and de-escalation skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and be passionate about learning new concepts, technology and processes.
- Possess strong analytical skills with excellent communication, literacy & interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise on an on-going basis.
- Available to work a variety of shifts including some weekends.
- Strong ability to understand technical issues in an environment involving products, platforms and smartphone apps
- Full time permanent role in our state of the art office centrally located in Dublin, Ireland.
- Free company doctor visits for employees to use where necessary for free
- Other benefits include private health insurance, pension scheme, maternity/paternity leave
- Free breakfast including fruits, juice maker, cereals.
- Subsidised city centre underground parking and free secure bike stands for cyclists
- Onsite kitchen facilities and vending machines
- Health and Wellness activities and events including free massage, reki and wellness seminars
- Sports and social clubs and events for employees - enjoy free and discounted access to these activities and events throughout the year as a Voxpro employee