More from TTEC UK Limited
TTEC UK Limited
6 - 12 months
Ireland » Donegal
The QA Specialist is responsible for monitoring Agent customer interactions, which are measured against client specified policies and procedures as stated in the QA guidelines. You will suggest improvements at the agent and project level through evaluations and reports to ensure client standards are maintained and/or exceeded.
• Customer Service and Client Satisfaction
• Attends and/or facilitates client remote sessions
• Actively participates in QA department goals ensuring implementation of processes
• Coaching and Development
• Monitors Agent-Customer interactions to ensure adherence to client standards
• Conduct one-to-one coaching session with agents as required
• Suggest improvements for customer interaction procedures and monitoring methods
• To coach, educate and inform new hire classes on the quality process
• Support up-training as applicable
• Participate in the recognition process
• Promote teamwork within the department and throughout the site
• Support and maintain all centre and client communication
• Objectively prepares Agent interaction performance evaluations
• Creates agent/project reports of trends and observations
• Review evaluation forms and maintain QA System files
• General administrative duties
Why TTEC (formerly TeleTech)?
Our company was founded more than three decades ago. We are proud to serve the customers of some of the most successful companies on the planet and we bring the best team, tools and practices to everything we do. We interact with customers 24/7 in more than 80 countries and in 50 languages across social, mobile, digital, and face -to-face channels. Working at TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is unlike anywhere else.
When you join our team, you are more than just an employee. You are a member of the TTEC (formerly TeleTech) family.
Experience being part of a global family.
• 6+ months of customer service experience, preferably in a contact centre environment.
• Experience with training and/or coaching.
• Previous Quality Assurance experience preferred.
• Experience of working with internal managers and clients to provide reports, improvement plans and analysis of quality or customer satisfaction related data.
• Knowledge of computers with experience in Windows, word-processing and database applications. (MS Office suite preferred)
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent listening skills and attention to detail.
• Must be able to interact effectively with all levels of employees and departments.
• Demonstrate high degree of integrity
• Identify areas of development and opportunities to improve processes
Competitive Benefits Package
• Competitive salary
• Health insurance, dental and eye care reimbursements
• Private and pension plan Insurance
• Up-to-date technology training
• Relocation package
• Childcare voucher scheme
• On site kitchen
• 29 days holiday entitlement + extra entitlement
• Free Parking
• Career Advancement
6 - 12 months