Czech Republic » Brno
Zebra is expanding its service renewal model to make it easier for our internal and external customers to do business with us. A focused coverage model that segments renewals by value as well as path to market is being developed that will foster best practices.
- Provides price quotes and re-quotes to internal team members, partners or end user customers on Zebra’s services.
- Consistently executes against all service level agreements and key performance indicators which may include quote turnaround time, sales targets, quote accuracy and other metrics.
- Demonstrates an understanding of assigned region, vertical and customer base. - Provides support to internal sales team.
- May be responsible for tracking renewal performance data and attending renewal tracker calls.
- Works collaboratively with other internal stakeholders to ensure orders can be delivered as quoted.
- Professional level of languages: English, English + French (min. B2)
- Preferred Education: high school or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in business as an advantage
- Strong written and verbal business communication skills
- Solid professional work behaviors (attendance, time management, teamwork)
- Knowledge of MS Office products (advanced knowledge of Excel as an advantage)
- Work well with limited supervision
- Permission to work in Czech Rep or EU citizenship
• Permission to work in the EU
• Continuous training and development
• Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
• Life & pension insurance contribution
• 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
• Contribution to lunches in our canteen
• Fitness program - Multisport cards
• FREE Language courses
• Cafeteria Portal
• Banking benefits
• Volunteering and Charity programs
• Fruit days
• Modern Offices
• A dynamic and multicultural working environment
• and many others...
6 - 12 months