[ More from Sitel Portugal ]
Portugal » Lisbon
We are Sitel
Global outsourcing provider of customer experience management helping the largest brands in the world retain and grow their customer base.
We seek people who can build trust with our clients’ customers and lead functional support teams. We look for individuals with exceptional project management talent, subject matter experts in all facets of business operations, and people with leadership talent.
We have a People-first culture – our commitment to putting people first improves the satisfaction of our employees and provides a better experience for the customer. From our customer service associates through to our global leaders that support them, everyone is valued.
In a contact center, a Real Time Analyst (RTA) is responsible for real-time and or intraday management of resources, to ensure the correct number of agents at the right times are in their seats to answer an accurately forecasted volume of incoming calls at the desired service level for our clients.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Monitors site to ensure optimal staffing levels
- Adjust intraday forecasts derived from understood business drivers to determine required staffing levels by projecting call volumes, call duration, and required staffing levels using current trends and historical data
- Runs and analyzes reports with the result of making recommendations for adjusting staffing levels to meet departmental productivity and profitability goals
- Completes root-cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance and recommends changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness
- Keys daily exceptions requests, updates schedules and responds to escalated issues and ad-hoc requests
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position
What we are looking for
A candidate with contact center experience, as a Real Time Analyst or related area that has a strong command of Microsoft Excel and an analytical mindset.
- Proficient English level (C1 minimum)
- Intermediate knowledge of contact center management and all related calculations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (especially Excel)
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate contact center data/forecasts to all levels of employees in an understandable fashion
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Capability of problem-solving
- Must be available for a regular schedule of 40 hours a week
At Sitel, we believe our staff are our most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
Among the benefits of working with us are;
- Great office location in Lisbon Portugal
- Gross basic salary (14 monthly salaries per year)
- + Monthly meal allowance
- + Monthly performance bonus
- Private health insurance (applicable after 6 months) with an onsite Doctor
- 22 vacation days per annum
- Support one of the largest and well-known brands in the world
- Work in a multicultural environment
- Further training available through SITEL’s online University
- Career opportunities and a great working environment
We take care of you and your development and make sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. Subsequently, we expect that you give it your best at all times.
If you feel that this job advertisement sums up your character and your ambitions, please submit your resume as soon as possible to with ref. RTA/LX/ELJ.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact the Recruitment Team.
For more information on Sitel go to our website or have a look at our Facebook page.