This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Romanian Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Sitel Group is one of the largest customer experience companies in the world. The group is comprised of industry-leading firms providing business process outsourcing, digital marketing, training and talent management, technology and innovation, consulting and analytics solutions.
With subsidiaries such as Sitel, TSC, Learning Tribes, Extens Consulting, Sitel Insights and Novagile, the group’s services are leveraged across geographies, verticals and all stages of the end-to-end customer journey, helping clients effectively harness the industry’s explosive digital transformation and consistently deliver outstanding customer experiences.
With over 30 years of industry-leading experience, Sitel Group’s 75,000 associates service over 400 clients – Fortune Global 500 companies as well as local businesses – through its network of more than 150 offices in 25 countries.
For more information, visit www.sitel.com
Our office in Sofia is based in the city center and employs more than 800 people, supporting 32 languages all around the world. For our campaign, a client operating in the financial industry, we are looking for positive and enthusiastic Romanian Speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Communicate via telephone with existing customers in order to solve their non-technical issues;
- Give information about the product to existing customers and prospects via telephone and handle the inquiries on basics in a case closing manner;
- Transfer more difficult inquiries to third level if necessary;
- Chore of gaining information about what customers expect/want from the client and e.g. identifying customer satisfaction;
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and take responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied;
- Proactively propose improvements and feedback in processes and ways of working to Team Management / Operations Manager;
- Carry out customer request referrals and transfer in timely and correct manner by predefined rules;
- Inform the management of any scope changes, or new support needs arisen.
We are looking for employees meeting the following requirements:
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Fluent command of spoken Romanian;
- Very good command of both spoken and written English;
- Good numerical and verbal reasoning skills;
- Excellent MS Office Professional skills.
SITEL Bulgaria offers you:
- Competitive remuneration scheme including monthly performance bonus;
- Social package including: additional healthcare insurance, gift vouchers, social team activities;
- To join a young and dynamic team in multinational environment
- Opportunities for long-term professional career;
- Entitlement to company internal training and development accordingly global standards;
- Friendly and accessible office location.
- Customer Service
- Customer Oriented
- Customer Support Agents
- Customer Support Skills
- Customer Service Agent
- Microsoft Office
- Phone Calls