This job is no longer available.
To see other similar jobs, please click here!
Service Controller (m/f) - Lisbon
The ITIL Process Controller will provide responsive and competent process support to Service Desk Team Managers.
Additionally, should support TSR’s via floor walking activities and also via acceptance of calls (support will generally relate to relevant processes and procedures)
- Control the resolution of incidents to agreed service levels
- Act as point of escalation in dispute or uncertainty over appropriate resolver group for an incident
- Act as point of escalation when closure of an incident is disputed by the user
- Ensure the Incident/Change/Problem/Knowledge Management process, procedures and work instructions are adhered to by all relevant parties
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of the Incident/Change/Problem/Knowledge Management procedures.
- High fluency in English (C1/C2 is mandatory)
- Formal education preferably to Degree level in a technical discipline
- Knowledge of the ITIL Service, support standards & practices
- Experience managing Contact Center Teams (preferable)
- Strong understanding of SLA’s
- Ability to negotiate
- Organized and dynamic way of working;
- Focused on details and good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a fast placed environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Health Insurance;
- Young, dynamic and multicultural environment;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events every month.