TTEC UK Limited
Ireland » Dublin
Are you passionate about new technology and helping global businesses reach their full potential while developing your sales and customer service skills? Then TTEC (formerly TeleTech) wants to talk to you!
TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is offering you an exciting opportunity to join our inbound Customer Service team, working on behalf of a multinational technology company. You will be the first point of contact for our business clients, helping them learn about, engage with and implement our business solutions, helping to drive sales pipeline while providing an excellent customer experience. You will work as part of a larger sales team whose focus is growing our customer base across EMEA.
What would I be doing?
In addition to demonstrating customer service expertise, the team has additional responsibilities, including:
• Interacting with business customers via telephone, email and chat on a daily basis
• Introducing solutions to businesses across EMEA and qualifying sales leads across a broad portfolio of products.
• Generating sales leads to bring on new business opportunities and drive pipeline
• Helping clients learn about, engage with and implement our business solutions
• Building customer relationships while assisting with increasing program revenue
• Other related duties as assigned.
Why TTEC (formerly TeleTech)?
Our company was founded more than three decades ago. We are proud to serve the customers of some of the most successful companies on the planet and we bring the best team, tools and practices to everything we do. We interact with customers 24/7 in more than 80 countries and in 50 languages across social, mobile, digital, and face -to-face channels. Working at TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is unlike anywhere else.
When you join our team, you are more than just an employee. You are a member of the TTEC (formerly TeleTech) family.
Experience being part of a global family. Apply today!
Additionally you will need:
• Ability to speak read and write fluent Spanish and English
• Friendly and empathetic, really listens and understands the underlying needs of the business and can empathize with current business pains
• Exemplary communication skills and superior listening skills
• Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive environment
• Highly motivated and goal-oriented
• Takes direction well while also demonstrating leadership capabilities
• Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Good IT Skills to effectively navigate a fast paced, computer based job.
What’s in it for me?
We offer our Representatives a competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
• Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
• Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (Including flight assistance and 7 Nights hotel accommodation).
• Continuous paid training on the latest technology
• Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
• Private Pension and Life assurance
• On site Kitchen
• 20 annual leave days + 9 statutory days entitlement
• Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
A successful Representative will have a University degree or sales/ customer service experience, with a proven track record and a strong desire to exceed expectations.