[ More from Teleperformance Portugal ]
Portugal » Lisbon
Become a member of our ambitious and motivated support team. Ensure customers satisfaction representing one of the world’s most recognizable companies.
Are you passionate about online advertising and new technology and would you like to join one of the leading companies worldwide?
Facebook has reinvented social interaction and is the number one networking company with hundreds of millions of daily users.
• Provide support to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to help them grow across multiple channels - chat, email and phone;
• Support and expand the self-serve advertising base for SMB clients in the online and digital advertising domain;
• Provide pre and post-sales support for all self-service products;
• Provide product and tool support to enhance clients’ experience;
• Identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients;
• Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, pro-actively communicate to clients on progress and pro-actively identify areas where clients can improve usage of our solutions.
• Provide vital product insights and feedback from our customers to engineering.
• Native Spanish Speaker;
• Good knowledge of English (B2 level);
• Familiarity with online advertising products and social media;
• +1 year working in a customer service related role;
• Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills;
• Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving SMB needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform;
• Experienced in Call Center environment / Customer Support role;
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Long-term development opportunities;
• Fixed-term, renewable contract with the possibility of permanent employment;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments*;
• Initial flight expenses refund;*
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);*
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
*For relocated applicants