Spanish speaking Advisor's roles in Multinational company!
A Quality Management Certified Company, which in 2017 was once more recognized as a Best WorkPlace in Greece, operates today out of 3 Multilingual Hubs in Athens with a combined capacity of 5,100+ agent workstations; supporting major Multinational Clients in the: Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Financial, Healthcare, Insurance, Retail & e-Retail, Technology, Telecommunications and Travel arena.
At Teleperformance, we deliver an outstanding customer experience, at every single opportunity, as a result of our commitment, passion and dedication to excellence. In so doing, we create opportunities and value for employees, clients, customers & communities.
Teperformance Greece is looking for Spanish speakers to be the direct link between the company and its existing and potential customers.
- To receive E mails, Chats and Inbound Calls from customers demanding product support in Spanish and English.
- Handle and resolve customers complaints
- To communicate clearly with all consumers & stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Fluent command in both Spanish and English
- Customer Service orientation
- Capacity to work flexible hours (8 hours/day - 24/7).
- Excellent Tech & typing skills
- Competitive monthly salary
- Multicultural, international and modern working environment
- Extra Payment for Overtime, Sundays and Greek Holidays (75%) and for night shifts (25%)
- 20 days annual paid holiday
- Relocation package: Free Airplane Tickets/ Free Transportation from Airport/ 2 Weeks Free accommodation in Hotel
- Career development opportunities
- Monthly performance bonus
- Reward when you refer new employees
- Team-building activities, Excursions, Themed parties, Sport events, Talent competitions, Charity work etc
- Special Discounts & Offers for all employees
- Paid training using the latest technology
- Ongoing IT and Soft skills training
- 3 extra bonuses per year
- On-site canteen
- Casual dress code
- In-House doctor and examination center
- Free Greek courses
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture