Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Romania » Bucharest
Looking for a new challenge?
keep reading if you want a company which offers you a career development!
We are looking for Customer Service Representative to be hired by an American multinational company specialized in business process outsourcing and information technology services.
They will bring you the opportunity to grow, and to develop your skills 100%!!!
Where? In Bucharest, the most prosperous city in Romania and is one of the main Industrial Centres and transportation hubs of Eastern Europe. The city has big convention facilities, educational institutes, cultural venues, traditional "shopping arcades" and recreational areas.
• Resolves customer questions and concerns effectively and efficiently by actively listening, communicating clearly and concisely, and assuring customer understanding;
• Provides consumers with product and medical information following all policies, and procedures;
• May make outbound calls related to the service request, and/or follow-up to a customer inquiry;
• Ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting customers and resolving a wide variety of customer requests and feedback;
• Follow company policies and procedures;
• Prepares, generates and distributes daily reports and order acknowledgements to appropriate personnel;
• Responsible for notifying administration of any required updates of customer records on the organization’s internal database.
• Fluent in Dutch and English;
• Excellent command of the business language;
• Patience, empathy, diligence and precision;
• Good PC skills.
• Excellent chance to make your career inside the company;
• Long distance recruitment process;
• Competitive salary (Higher than average salaries in Romania);
• Excellent Relocation package: flight tickets + 2 weeks’ accommodation;
• Rent allowance for 2 years;
• Multinational working environment;
• Ongoing training provided.