[ More from SELLBYTEL Group ]
18.000 € - 24.000 € gross / year
Spain » Barcelona
The SELLBYTEL Group is proud to collaborate with Amer Sports by providing consumer support for some of their top brands: Arc'teryx, Atomic, Salomon and Wilson. Amer Sports believes in creating trends in the sporting world not following them. By joining our team you will have the opportunity to learn about some of the newest and most innovative sports equipment on the market. As new technologies are developed and before new products hit the market you will be able to learn from and speak with product developers in order to gain an in-depth knowledge about the products and the constantly evolving market.
Of course, the most important part of our job is supporting our consumers as they are the core of each of our brands. Our representatives speak with sports enthusiasts from around the globe daily. We get to share their achievements, hear about their stories, and help them through their toughest times. From assisting with online orders to celebrating their first hole-in-one, whether we are solving a problem for a consumer or helping them pick out the perfect gear for their next challenge, we are here for our consumers when they need us most.
We are a young, international team interested in candidates with a passion for sports and who have the ability to be part of a team. We welcome problem solvers and active listeners. All candidates must possess a professional customer service mindset meaning that they know how to put consumers first. We also ask for applicants who are flexible, open minded, and have a positive attitude.
If you feel like you possess the qualities and skills we are looking for we would love to hear from you.
- Answering product questions and providing consumers with requested information.
-Assisting consumers throughout the ordering process, to file warranty claims, and with after sales services.
- Handling incoming consumer contacts (via telephone, e-mail, chat, or social media) by creating and logging tickets in our system.
- Following up with consumers about their open tickets by email or phone in a timely manner.
-Listening to consumers and collecting feedback about their experience with products or support.
-Updating tickets in accordance with proper logging procedures to ensure that the most-up-to date information is available to teammates.
- Ensure the correct representation of the client's corporate and brand images in all interactions.
- Attend all trainings to gain expert knowledge and understanding of all products and procedures relevant to the service.
- Provide proactive feedback to team leaders regarding new solutions, potential escalations or service issues in order to proactively find solutions in cooperation with the company if not within SELLBYTEL guidelines.
- Improve knowledge database by assisting in the documentation of product FAQ and updating evolving procedures.
-English native speaker
-Knowledge of Microsoft Office
-Active listening skills
-Ability to work in a team environment and independently
-Outgoing and open minded
-Full-time and "Obra y Servicio" contract
-Salary: 16500euros gross/year + up to 3600euros gross/year in bonus+ extra for late shift hours
-Schedule: Monday to Saturday, from 15.00 to 03.00
-Internal Development Program
-Relocation Package provided