More from Teleperformance Greece
Greece » Athens
Who are we?
Teleperformance Greece is an International Multilingual company that provides high quality customer service for more than 50 internationally well recognized brands employing near 6.500 people from different nationalities in 36 languages and dialects.
Our values as a company are Integrity, Respect, Professionalism, Innovation and Commitment. They show what we believe in as keys to success and gives us a step ahead in the market.
We believe in our people, as they are the main factor for success. That is why we attract the best talents and give them the best working environment to develop and grow together and this indicates why we achieved the award Great Place to Work® in 2017 that shows our progress and our determination to reach our goals.
Being located in Athens Greece is an additional good reason of what makes the working experience more exciting and interesting if you wish to know more about this country’s rich history and explore the breezy beaches and Mediterranean life style.
What do we want from you?
• Handling inbound calls chats and emails in a professional and polite manner.
• Providing answers and solutions to customers by active listening and following the guidelines and procedures.
What Skills do you need?
• Proficiency in German and Good command of English.
• Great communication skills.
• Professionalism, passion, patience and a “Can do” attitude.
• Ability to work under pressure and in rotating/night shifts.
• Good technical skills.
What do We offer you?
• Excellent monthly salary (more than twice the average Greek salary)
• International, multicultural modern working environment
• Career development opportunities
• Extra Payment for Overtime, Sundays and Greek Holidays (75 %)
• Extra Payment for night shifts (25%)
• Bonus for referring new colleagues
• Monthly performance Bonus
• A loyalty monthly bonus in Meal vouchers for a full year
• Great relocation package: Airplane Ticket/ Transportation from Airport/ 2 Weeks Free Accommodation
• Paid flight home once every 6 months
• VISA Support
• Special Discounts &Offers for all employees
• Paid training using the latest technology
• Ongoing IT and Soft skills training provided by our specialists keeping you updated
• 2 Extra salaries per year ( Christmas / Easter- Summer)
• On-site canteen
• Casual dress code
• In-House doctor and examination center
• Free Greek courses
• Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
• Interactive activities within a fun team: team-building, excursions, themed parties, sport events, talent pageants and many other activities.