18.000 € - 24.000 € gross / year
Netherlands » Maastricht
As a Technical Service Representative you act within a high level technical department with specialist tasks. You report directly to the Technical Operations Manager and her/his field of responsibility covers the support and handling/dealing with cases of customers as 2nd level and/or requests/incidents of the retail network, the headquarters, market performance centers and customers outside the service network.
- Resolve fast lane escalations, (back) order management, reverse and return logistics related issues for all business units
- Appropriate usage of available resources and documentation of business related activities in relevant system (eg. ticketing system)
- Analyze and investigate logistic issues using own knowledge, computer applications, databases with other entities and external partners.
- Assess requirement to involve Technical Specialists and/or Management and delegate / escalate according to process when required. Ensure correct activity documentation and routing of delegation via the appropriate systems
- Ensure complete, accurate documentation of all related issues like fast lane, order management, reverse and return logistics according to specific data requirements of each request, in order to facilitate the case handling and to provide other parties involved with the relevant information.
- Continuously monitor assigned/open cases to ensure timely investigation and response to support requests and departmental reporting commitments to internal partners.
- Ensure continuous update of own information and relevant knowledge regarding supported products, tools, processes and information systems. Ensure changes to service-relevant operational procedures are incorporated in own work.
- Fulfill and execute order management for the appropriate customers (national and international)
- Act as a liaison contact person with the logistics centers in order to ensure smooth deliveries of goods
- Clarify and initiate transport and shipment issues towards the appropriate dealers.
- Handle and support market related promo activities (e.g. seasonal parts)
- Handle reverse- and returns logistics issues in the appropriate market
- Special case and order management handling
- Excellent management skills to handle cases based on the escalation level (end to end) to find the best solution for the issue
- Excellent communication skills will be required to solve issues directly with the retailers via phone, email, workflow and systems
- Effective communication skills with coworkers and customers
- Fluent level in Sportuguese and Spanish (in oral and written form)
- Fluency in English (corporate language)
- Experience in customer support / problem solving business processes
- Creativity when handling problems independently
- Excellent tracking skills and analytical attitude towards work
- Strong time management, accountability and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
- Affinity with the car trade and technology
- Strong stress management skills
- Handling escalations in combination with regular workload without detriment to own stress level
- IT knowledge (Basic knowledge & MS Windows/Office)
- Strongly oriented to Customer’s Satisfaction, both B2B and B2C
- Integrity, client focus and going the extra mile to bring valuable solutions
- High communication skills in crucial conversations
- Working hours: Full-time position 40 hours per week between Monday to Friday, dayshift.
- The opportunity to work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
- Collective Health insurance
- Result-oriented bonus (variable payment)
- Relocation package
- Pension plan
18.000 € - 24.000 € gross / year