Technical Specialist Mobile Devices (m/f) with German
Our client is a well-known international car manufacturer and its Customer Service Center is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective customers.
The company is currently seeking to hire a Technical Specialist “mobile devices” (m/f) with German in Maastricht.
Place within the organization
As an integral part of the Sales & Marketing 2020 Program, the department aims at making new and existing internet based services and media available in passenger cars. Further scope is optimizing and enhancing existing services (Service 24h, ServiceApp, company on Facebook, etc.).
With the specific function, the company focusses on connecting the vehicle with the customer’s personal network by:
• Integrating those services into an advanced vehicle telematics infrastructure
• Interfacing those services and new services/features in the vehicle into the Service24h and Customer Service contact channels with availability of telematics data.
The role of Retail Service is to solve complex and technical issues as second level and to delegate to HQ where applicable.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Accept incoming support requests, incidents and problems in German
• Log all activities in the ticketing tool
• Participate in the setup and the further development of this new business
• Resolve minor training issues on the phone
• Resolve reported issues according to pre-defined use cases
• Report undefined issues to higher level
• Identify weaknesses in processes or tools and create awareness
• Identify problems that can effect processes and escalate accordingly
• Support users with process knowledge and case specific routing
• Experience in technical support / problem solving business processes (e.g. Fachinformatiker Systemintegration, IT-Systemkaufmann, etc.)
• Good communication skills (B2C and B2B)
• Good knowledge of the English language
• Native level of German
• Advanced skills in customer support and problem solving
• Affinity with IT - Computer literate (e.g. Internet & browser technology)
• Affinity with vehicle technology (e.g. telematics systems)
• Proficient understanding of relationships between internal and external processes
• Advanced knowledge of interactions between tools and support systems
• Capable of handling advanced tasks in combination with regular workload without detriment to own stress level
• Acts as a “brand ambassador”
• You will get an attractive salary with shift allowances plus a great variety of bonuses
• You will receive initial training
• Working hours: 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday
• A generous relocation package (if you live further than 50 km away from Maastricht) which includes 6 weeks housing in a nice and furnished apartment organized by our client, travel costs, reimbursement of real estate agent and/or moving truck costs when needed, financial support for the basic equipment in your new apartment
• You will work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic environment with great chances for your personal and professional development