24.000 € - 30.000 € gross / year
Spain » Barcelona
As a 3D Remote Support Engineer you will work across the different support functions defining the end-to-end activity leading to the right customer solution.
Your primary roles are to:
- Provide expert support to remotely resolve hardware and/or software technical issues and application problems for our customers.
- Trigger an onsite interaction in case the issue cannot be fixed remotely. Right diagnosis and parts identification are key to ensure proper handover to the Field Services Engineer.
- Keep customers informed of the status of their case, elevating issues as needed within the Graphics Services and Support Organization and ensuring that Service Level Agreements are met.
- Document case history and interactions with customer in our Customer Relationship Mgmt. SW (CRM) to ensure proper handover to field, product/case history tracking and reporting. (Issue, Customer Inputs, Data Gathered, Troubleshooting performed, Diagnostic, Parts Dispatched, Contacts / Follow ups with customer, etc.)
- Contribute to maintain the Knowledge Mgmt. System (KMS) sharing the knowledge with the rest of the organization.
- Assist Care Center Agents and Customers on subjects such as product features, specifications, parts info and compatibility, maintenance routines, educational programs and technical aspects in general, based on customer entitlement.
- Assist Field Service Engineers during onsite troubleshooting in case of need.
- Build a close professional relationship with the primary accounts assigned though specific customer needs understanding and installed base knowledge that generates mutual trust and enhances customer experience.
- Master on Technical knowledge on 3D printing products and technologies and transmit this knowledge to our customers and peers.
This position requires solid technical skills, in order to understand/troubleshoot complex printer & system issues, along with communication skills, needed to manage interactions with customers and with different functions across the 3D Support and Services organization.
Native Hebrew with fluent English OR Native Turkish with fluent English
Education and Experience Required:
- Strong technical background with Bachelor's degree in Science/Engineering - preferably Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering - or equivalent
- Experience in a customer facing role (onsite support, remote support or similar) will be valued.
- Experience in Additive Manufacturing technology, 3D Modeling Software - Magics (Materialise) and NetFabb (Autodesk) and/or 3D printing workflows will be valued
- Experience in Graphics Arts products and related technologies will be valued.
- Ability to follow and read electrical / electronic diagrams will be valued.
_The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation
-Full-time, 39 hours/week, and long-term contract
-Schedule: Monday to Friday, from 09.00 to 18.00
-Salary: 24.000 Euros gross/year + up to 3.000Euros gross/year in bonus
-Opportunity to grow in an international company
24.000 € - 30.000 € gross / year