Be one of the first candidates to apply
Bulgaria » Sofia
Concentrix is a leader in global business services with over 90,000 staff members worldwide. We have a presence in 25 countries. Built upon our experience spanning more than 40 years, we bring a fresh approach to the performance of business operations in the digital age. Our ultimate goal is to differentiate our clients in their marketplace and make them more competitive. With our holistic approach we bring deep domain knowledge to focus on process improvement, customer engagement and technology innovation. The clients that we serve are in the areas of Banking, Healthcare, Insurance, Technology, Consumer Electronics, Retail and E-Commerce, Government, Media and Communications, Travel, Transportation, Tourism, and Automotive.
We are nimble. We bring speed, flexibility and transparency to every customer touch, every transaction and every service we provide. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do
The Welcome and Support Centre (WSC) provides technical support and replacement parts logistic support for one of Concentrix’s major customers. WSC customer solution representatives (CSR) will be the first line of contact for customers with technical problems or requiring replacement parts. The primary contact method is telephone, but CSR also have to respond to written requests for support via e-mail, internet and in some cases fax.
• Answer telephone calls and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers.
• Validate customer service entitlements.
• Provide Hardware and Software Telephone support with a goal to meet set targets consistently.
• Assume responsibility and ownership for all relevant customer queries.
• Escalate calls that cannot be resolved locally, as appropriate.
• Obtain accurate customer details and amend call-handling system when applicable.
• Positively manage internal relationships.
• Contribute positively towards the achievement of performance targets in all aspects of the teams’ activities.
• Use and improve Knowledge Bases through feedback.
• Ensure through team work that all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met consistently.
• High School Diploma/GED
• English: Intermediate
• German: Fluent
Why to work for Concentrix?
We provide a clear path to career development and offer support, advice and coaching every step of the way. Some of our other benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
• Performance related pay
• Voluntary Medical plan
• Life insurance
• Annual reward and recognition events
• Holiday pay
• Stakeholder pension plan
• Team and Concentrix events